I can't get through a meal out without having at least one piece of the free bread. Similarly, I always leave room for dessert.
So you can imagine my delight when I found this recipe that combines two of my greatest passions — ice cream and bread. Get ready, friends, because this recipe is one for your family cookbooks.
If you "ruined" your favorite ice cream by letting it sit out too long, here's how you can still use it!
- 1 pint of any kind of ice cream — melted
- 1 1/4 cups of self-rising flour
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Empty your ice cream into a bowl and stir it so it's smooth and melty.
- Pour about half of the flour into the ice cream and mix together.
- Stir in the rest of the flour. It should look doughy.
- Mix in any sweet toppings.
- Put a piece of parchment paper into a bread pan and scoop the mix in.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the pan, slice, and serve with whatever your heart desires (we suggest some more ice cream)!