George thought it was just going to be another boring birthday dinner with his family.
Poor George…he had no idea what was coming.
When his mom brought out his celebratory birthday brownies that were sprinkled with powdered sugar, she told him to blow out the candles. Easy enough, right? Well, aside from the sugar going everywhere, this craziness happened…
Who knew THIS happened when you blew powdered sugar into flames?!
Let's look at that again…
Aside from how terrifying that looks, it's also pretty epic.
While I'm not going to stop using powdered sugar, I might abstain from covering birthday cakes with it unless I'm wearing full protective gear.