Ice cream is great around this time of year (or any, if you ask me), but what happens when you can't find your flavor at the store?
It's happened to me so many times. Eventually, I give up and buy something subpar. That's just because I didn't know it was so easy to make ice cream from scratch — no fancy equipment needed!
Follow the recipe below and add any ingredients you want!
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pack of Oreos
- 2 cups of caramel
- 2 cups of chocolate sauce
- Whip the cream.
- Add the condensed milk and whip until soft peaks form.
- Put a pack of Oreos into a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Add most of the crushed cookies into the cream mix.
- Pour one cup of caramel and one cup of chocolate sauce in and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture into a metal pan and top with more Oreo crumble and the remaining caramel and chocolate sauce.
- Freeze for five hours and serve!