When Animal Aid Unlimited arrived on the scene in Udaipur, India, they found a sick dog covered in sores.
After some brief testing, it was determined the dog had mange, which is a skin condition caused by parasitic mites. When rescuers came to take the dog to their rescue center, they were quick to notice that he lacked confidence and kept his head low, as if ashamed of his appearance.
After a month of skin treatments, this pooch finally started living the life he always deserved.
By the end of this video, he's barely recognizable!