It really surprises me that Nutella isn't its own food group by now.
Saying that I love Nutella is a bit of an understatement. I could eat it for every meal, straight out of the jar, if necessary. It wasn't until college that I first tried the hazelnut treat, and ever since then, my addiction has taken over.
While Nutella is perfect on it's own, it can also be used to make some deliciously yummy treats and desserts. Take Nutella-stuffed donut holes, for example. Once you get even a whiff of these amazing treats, you'll be begging for more.
For a quick dessert with dinner tonight, here's everything you need to know:
- 1 cube of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- Cinnamon sugar
- Jar of melted Nutella
- Refined oil for frying
- Add butter, sugar, salt, water, and flour to a saucepan over a stove. Mix thoroughly.
- Take the pan off the stove. Add eggs and mix together.
- Drop dollops of the mixture into oil using an ice cream scoop. Fry in a pan for eight minutes.
- Strain the donut holes and cover in cinnamon sugar.
- Inject donut holes with melted Nutella and enjoy!