When it comes to getting a balanced breakfast, I aim for the easiest option — cereal.
It’s not exactly the healthiest choice, but it’s better than just downing a cup of coffee, right? Well, apparently I’ve been approaching the meal all wrong. The key is to prepare a few days of breakfast in one go. If you love bacon, eggs, and cheese, you need to check this recipe out.
I love bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches, but I could never make them as delicious as my local deli. Eventually, I just gave up trying. But thanks to this
Here’s how you can make these for your whole week!
- A pack of bacon
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces of milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 2 sandwich buns
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Chop up the bacon into small pieces and cook in a pan.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg together.
- Cut the sandwich rolls in half and remove most of the bread inside to form bowls.
- Sprinkle the bacon crumble and some grated cheddar cheese in each bowl and top with some of the egg mix.
- Bake in the oven at 320°F for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve or save for tomorrow’s breakfast!