Best friends come in all shapes and sizes…and levels of body hair.
No, we aren't talking about that one kid who somehow grew a beard in fifth grade, but the fuzzy, four-legged friends who have continued to stick with us through thick and thin over the centuries: dogs!
There are plenty of reasons why they're called "man's best friend," and here are just a few of them.
1. They greet you in the morning with a cute smile and a friendly wave.
2. They never judge. They just love.
3. They make the best sidekicks.
4. Dogs are amazing listeners!
5. They are always up for an adventure with their little humans.
6. They'll dutifully keep scary enemies at bay. This guy would NOT let that Roomba destroy his family.
7. They know how to appreciate the simple things.
8. They try their best to match their owners…or is it the other way around?
9. Yeah, it's definitely them trying to match us!
10. Growing up with a dog is something special.
11. They are always up for an afternoon cuddle.
12. They know how to cheer up their humans with goofy smiles.
13. They are always up for looking embarrassing with their BFF.
14. They can't stand being away from their friends for even a second.
15. They know when you've had a bad day and just want a little snuggle time.
16. They love nothing more than a good road trip.
17. You can always count on them to be there for you.
18. They make for great dinner company.
19. They're even inseparable at nap time.
20. They're excellent traveling companions.
21. Warm, fuzzy pups make great blankets.
22. They are willing to take turns being the big spoon.
23. They are always up for a hug (even when that hug is a little aggressive).
24. They know that kids are weird. They get it.
25. They are just the best babysitters.
26. Dogs love a good game of tag…well, after nap time they do.
27. They are always ready for the adventures you have in mind.
28. Some are even great at doing chores!
29. Anyone who helps you pick out a paint color is a true friend.
30. Puppies are total hams, but we love them even more for it.