Do you remember those Magic Eye stereoscopic pictures from when you were a kid?
If you don't, here's a refresher — they are pictures with vague patterns that you are supposed to stare at until you see something else. Unfortunately for me, though, I stared at those babies forever and never saw anything.
These pictures are similar to a Magic Eye photo; when you spot what's going on in these pictures, I think you'll agree that you would have been better off not noticing anything.
Get ready to get freaked when you see it.
1. That's not going to haunt my dreams forever or anything.
2. Why hello there.
3. This picture was creepy enough without the surprise!
4. This took me way too long to figure out.
5. Nightmare fuel.
6. Who are they?
7. "I always feel like somebody's watching me!"
8. Somebody joined them…
9. Anyone missing a demon child?
10. It seems normal at first, but look closer.
11. I would definitely stay out of there after seeing that.
12. What a creep.
13. Someone felt left out.
14. I'm so glad I'm not her.
15. That's huge!
17. What the–?
18. That's not creepy at all.
19. They better watch their backs…
20. Who is that?!
21. Awe, how cute…Uh oh.
22. This is ninja level.
23. Way too long.
24. Well that's frightening.
25. Bad Photoshop or just plain creepy? I'll let you decide.
Okay, I am going to take a second look everywhere I go from now on — I won't be able to sleep if I don't.