I LOVE spinach dip. But really, who doesn't?
The ooey-gooey dip is so delicious that it pretty much ensures that I'll never, ever being ready for swimsuit season. I'm okay with that, though, because it's just that good — and something tells me that I'm not alone.
But for all you chicken lovers, spinach dip just got even better because now you can have the best of both worlds with this stuffed chicken recipe!
Try not to drool on your keyboards, folks.
If you can't stop your mouth from watering and need this in your life NOW, just follow the recipe below:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup oil for frying
- Add oil to a cooking pan and turn on the heat.
- Pour spinach into the heated pan, add the salt and pepper, and stir to coat the spinach in the olive oil.
- When the spinach is wilted, scoop it into a bowl. Add the cream cheese, mozzarella, and garlic powder. Mix well and then set the bowl aside.
- Take the chicken breast and cut it in half, then cut a hole in the top of each half and stuff the spinach mixture inside. Pinch the ends closed.
- Roll each half in a bowl of flour, then in a bowl of beaten eggs, and finally in a bowl of bread crumbs.
- Add more oil to the pan and turn up the heat, then add the stuffed chicken. Cook on both sides until brown.
- Dig in!