I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
Let's get something straight: ice cream is the best. It's creamy, it's sweet, and there is nothing quite like it. In the U.S. alone, the average person consumes about 48 pints of ice cream each year.
And while ice cream on its own is (of course) delicious, there are simple ways that you can step up your cool dessert game and make it an even more perfect treat than it already is. Sounds impossible, right? Well, you'll just have to see for yourself…
1. Put some ice cream in your almost-empty Nutella jar and eat it up!
2. Stack ice cream sandwiches to make your very own layered ice cream cake.
3. Put ice cream in a piping bag and use it as a delicious topping for cupcakes.
4. Make epic ice cream sandwiches with doughnuts.
5. Make scooping ice cream easier by cutting it in squares with a knife that was run under hot water.
6. Keep your ice cream at the perfect consistency (not too hard or soft) in the freezer by placing it in a plastic bag.
7. Freeze ice cream in a paper or plastic cup. Slice it with a serrated knife to make easy ice cream cookie sandwiches.
8. Make your dessert (a little) more healthy by making a bowl out of an apple.
9. Add these ice cream cubes to milk for a flavor boost.
10. Make homemade ice cream sandwiches using freshly baked brownies.
11. This ice cream machine alternative creates your favorite tasty treat in 10 minutes or less!
12. There's nothing worse than a leaky cone. A marshmallow should do the trick!
13. Cut cinnamon rolls in half before baking to make a tasty treat.
14. Make a colorful popsicle for any occasion with just Sprite and gummy bears.
15. What's better than a regular bowl? These cookie bowls!
16. Serving ice cream at a party is a breeze when you place your scoops in cupcake wrappers in the freezer beforehand.
17. Like breakfast? Like ice cream? Then put them together and see what happens!
18. If you want a tasty Oreo topping on your ice cream, put crushed Oreos in a pepper grinder.
19. Prevent a mess with cupcake liners.
20. If you just want a bite (or ten) of ice cream, these pretzel poppers make great bite-size delights.
21. Pair your slice-and-bake cookies with a slice of ice cream. Ice cream sandwiches have never been easier!
22. Freeze your favorite yogurt flavors for a quick and tasty popsicle treat.
23. Turn Oreos and ice cream into this cupcake treat!
24. Ice cream and heat don't typically mix well, but check out this grilled ice cream treat.
25. Make ice cream out of frozen bananas.
Now if that didn't make you want to go to the store and buy every bit of ice cream you can find, I don't know what will. But just remember: everything in moderation (including moderation).