It really surprises me that every time I visit a zoo, I'm not escorted out by zoo officials.
Leaving me in a zoo with hundreds of cute animals can only spell trouble. My mind instantly goes into cuteness overload and if I had my way, I'd be leaving with one of every animal. They're just so lovable, I can't help but wish I could be best friends with all of them.
And what's even cuter than zoo animals? Baby zoo animals! While I sit here and perfect my jailbreak techniques, here's a list of 23 baby critters who are sure to bring a smile to your face.
1. He's taunting me with that smile and those big eyes.
2. How can you say no to that face?
3. "If you can name me, I'M YOURS."
4. Like mother, like son.
5. This baby's all about her dental care.
6. Don't look so sad. You and your mom can come with me!
7. No ugly ducklings here!
8. Double the trouble, double the cuteness.
9. My brain can't actually function right now.
10. "I wasn't doing anything I was wasn't supposed to. I promise!"
11. Koala kisses!
12. This baby Malayan tapir was the first male of his kind born at the Chester Zoo…and I need him to be my buddy.
13. "Look how cute I am! Take me home!"
14. This endangered lemur is too cute to even handle.
15. Don't confuse these baby warthogs with the three little pigs.
16. This baby gives great hugs and I want one…or 10.
17. They can rule the jungle later. Now it's time to play!
18. These wolf pups are ready for the hunt.
19. This tiny flamingo proves that one of these things is not like the other.
20. I can count on one finger the number of times I wasn't in awe of these little nuggets!
21. Does it get more precious than this? (Answer: no.)
22. Soon she'll be eating like her mama!
23. Meet the new kids on the block.