In the animal kingdom, pooches and felines have a reputation to uphold. After all, we humans spend so much time making them look bad on social media with our embarrassing pet parent posts. That's what makes these photos so sad. These furry friends will never be able to look like badasses if they keep getting stung by bees!
Whether you're human, canine, or otherwise, there's nothing more irritating than getting stung by a bee. Luckily for these lovable animals, they make swollen faces and balloon-sized paws look absolutely adorable.
1. "I thought it was a fly. I thought wrong."
2. "If you need me, I'll just be lying here for the rest of eternity."
3. "I can't believe you dared me to eat that bee!"
4. "You can stop laughing now!"
5. "It definitely did not taste like chicken. Definitely. Not."
6. "I'm not giving you the evil eye. My face is just stuck like this."
7. Bee: 1, Pup: 0
8. "I think I'm going to be sick."
9. "Everything hurts…everything."
10. "Yes, I learned my lesson."
11. "I think there was something in my Kibbles 'n Bits."
12. I just want to give this sad pooch a big ol' bear hug.
13. Next time, you'd better BEEhave!
14. "The cat played me. It's her fault."
15. "I don't get all the buzz about eating bees."
16. I'd venture to say that getting stung on the tongue might just be the worst-case scenario.
17. "I only ate him because you hadn't fed me in 20 whole minutes."
18. His bark is worse than his bite.
19. "Mother…I think I've made a mistake."
20. Still smiling through the nonsense.
21. "What are you lookin' at, bucko?"
22. "I'm still cute, right?"
23. "Does this bee sting make me look fat?"
Poor little nuggets. I have a sneaking suspicion that they won't hang around bees again anytime soon.