If you're a thrill-seeker or adventure fanatic, then you already know how useful carabiners can be. These things definitely come in handy if you're into mountain climbing and activities like that.
But like every other tool out there, you can use carabiners for way more than their intended purpose. Here are 15 creative ways you can use these clever clips to make life a little easier.
1. Keep your belts organized in your closet without taking up a lot of space.
2. Never lose another rewards card again. Throw them all on a carabiner and call it a day!
3. Leave a big one in the car to hang up things like grocery bags and dry cleaning.
4. Keep all your hair ties in one place.
5. Make your very own clip-on bottle holder.
6. Broken strap on your bag? No problem! Use a carabiner to fix it.
7. Don't commit to hanging up hooks. Use carabiners to hang things like backpacks and handbags instead.
8. Hang a rope with a carabiner to create an indoor clothesline.
9. Never worry about your kids on long car trips with these awesome organizers that'll hold all their favorite stuff.
10. Keep your tools from cluttering up the garage by hanging them on carabiners.
11. Fix a broken bracelet in a pinch.
12. Walking home alone? Use a carabiner as a makeshift set of brass knuckles.
13. Prevent wires from tangling by clipping them together with carabiners.
14. Always have a few on hand when you're camping to clip down tent ties and hold zip-up tent doors closed.